We, TDA Clair GmbH, are a technical service provider (Audio/Light/Video) in the international event industry (concerts/festivals/tours) and are currently looking for an a Video and Media Technician (m/f/d).
- Independent packing and preparation of national and international productions in the areas of video, LED, media, and network technology.
- Assembly and configuration of complex video systems and signal distributions in the warehouse.
- Support for tour productions and external technicians in preparation in the warehouse.
- Maintenance of equipment and material care, as well as coordination of repairs with our workshop.
- Organization of the storage of our video equipment. • Integration of new acquisitions into our in-house inventory management system.
- Completed vocational training/degree in the field of event technology or media technology.
- A good understanding of video and media systems, especially in the area of LED screens, camera, control room, and signal technology.
- Eagerness and willingness to further educate oneself and learn about new devices and software.
- Experience with Novastar controlling, Panasonic camera systems, control room, and projection technology (desirable).
- Experience with scalers and switchers of the Analog Way brand (desirable).
What We Offer:
- Permanent employment that allows you to work independently and contribute your ideas to everyday work.
- Working on an equal footing in an international team.
- A collegial, respectful, and human working environment where "we" has the greatest significance.
- The opportunity to further educate yourself through regular training in all areas of expertise.
- Participate in shaping the growth of a still-small, specialized department.
You are welcome, no matter where you come from or who you are! We understand that sometimes people refrain from applying for a position, thinking they must possess all the skills listed in the job requirements and may be discouraged if they don't. What matters most to us is that you bring the necessary core competencies, are motivated to develop, and learn, and fit well into the team. Everything else will develop and build up through collaboration.
If you are interested in a position with us and believe you could be a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application. Either upload your application here on the portal or contact us directly at: email@example.com.
Contact Person: Frank Dehn