We, TDA Clair GmbH, are a technical service provider (Audio/Light/Video) in the international event industry (concerts/festivals/tours) and are currently looking for an an IT and Network Technician (m/f/d).
- Maintenance of equipment, coordination of repairs and RMAs. This includes devices as well as glass and copper cables.
- Maintenance of rental computers before and after production (application and maintenance of standard images, resetting network devices to default settings, tracking software/firmware updates, etc.).
- Preparation and coordination of IT implementations forwarded to production.
- Configuration of switches, routers, WiFi access points, and servers.
- Taking responsibility for shipping IT devices to productions. • Documentation of topologies.
- Our Expectations:
Completed vocational training in the field of computer science (desirable).
- Good understanding of Layer 2, 3, ... networks, spanning trees, as well as IGMP snooping.
- Good understanding of server hardware, virtualization with VMware ESXi.
- Level 2 support for Windows operating systems, Linux (desirable).
- Practical experience with Cisco Catalyst Switches, Fortigate Security Appliances, and MikroTik Routers (desirable).
- Qualifications such as CCNA/MTCNA/FCNA (desirable).
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
What We Offer:
- Permanent employment that allows you to work independently and contribute your ideas to everyday work.
- Working on an equal footing in an international team.
- A collegial, respectful, and human working environment where "we" is of the utmost importance.
- The opportunity to further educate yourself through regular training in all areas of expertise.
- Opportunities for career advancement (national/international).
- Different working time models (100% or 80%).
You are welcome, no matter where you come from or who you are! We understand that sometimes people refrain from applying for a position, thinking they must possess all the skills listed in the job requirements and may be discouraged if they don't. What matters most to us is that you bring the necessary core competencies, are motivated to develop, and learn, and fit well into the team. Everything else will develop and build up through collaboration.
If you are interested in a position with us and believe you could be a good fit, either upload your application here on the portal or contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Frank Dehn