We, TDA Clair GmbH, are a technical service provider (Audio/Light/Video) in the international event industry (concerts/festivals/tours) and are currently looking for an Event Technician for our Audio Department (Warehouse) (m/f/d).
• Preparing and dismantling productions.
• Assisting external technicians (e.g., in tour preparations).
• Providing and assembling materials according to material lists and blueprints.
• Checking, maintaining, and caring for materials (hardware and software, also in cooperation with the workshop).
• Inbound and outbound inspection of external materials.
• Maintaining order in the inventory.
• Instructing apprentices and assistants.
• Good organizational skills and comprehension.
• A responsible and reliable personality.
• Proficiency in German (spoken and written).
• English proficiency (advantageous).
• Forklift license (advantageous). • Class B driver's license.
What We Offer:
• Permanent employment that allows you to work independently and contribute your ideas to everyday work.
• Working on an equal footing in an international team.
• A collegial, respectful, and human working environment where "we" is of the utmost importance.
• The opportunity to further educate yourself through regular training.
• Opportunities for career advancement (national/international).
You are welcome, no matter where you come from or who you are! We understand that sometimes people refrain from applying for a position, thinking they must possess all the skills listed in the job requirements and may be discouraged if they don't. What matters most to us is that you bring the necessary core competencies, are motivated to develop, and learn, and fit well into the team. Everything else will develop and build up through collaboration.
If you are interested in a position with us and believe you could be a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application. Either upload your application here on the portal or contact us directly at: email@example.com
Contact Person: Frank Dehn