Operations (Equipment Coordinator) (m/f/d) BOTTROP/NRW
We, TDA CLAIR GmbH, are a technical service provider (audio/light/video) in the international event industry (concerts/festivals/tours) and are looking for a Operationsmanager (Equipment Coordinator) (m/f/d) for our office in Bottrop.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM!
What we offer:
- An exciting field of work in the international event industry
- Working at eye level
- 30 days vacation
- JobRad (Job Bike)
- Subsidized fitness membership
- Home office option by arrangement
- An open-minded team
- Personal development opportunities and further training
- Dispatching equipment (audio, light, video) according to technical production requirements
- Obtaining offers and contract negotiations
- Planning and control of transports
- Documentation of booking procedures and data maintenance
What you bring:
- Ideally, apprenticeship as an event manager (Veranstaltungskaufmann/frau) or event technology specialist (Fachkraft für Veranstaltungstechnik) or several years of experience in the event industry
- Knowledge of equipment in audio, lighting and video technology
- Technical knowledge
- Negotiating skills
- A strong analytical mindset
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English
If the live entertainment industry is your home and you want to work with a passionate team, you are exactly right with us!
We look forward to receiving your application documents by 01.05.2023 - preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Contact person: Jana Todeskino
Feel free to visit us on our social media channels!
Facebook: TDA CLAIR